Another one of my genius/no food in the house concoctions. This was a big hit with the boyfriend.
1 Package of gnocchi
Handful of broccoli
Jalapeno chicken sausage, sliced
1/2 stick butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small shallot, minced
1. In medium saucepan, add butter, garlic and shallots. Cook on low, until butter turns slightly brown. Wait until all the foaming subsides.
2. Meanwhile, cook your gnocchi in a pot of boiling water. It is done when it floats to the top. Strain.
3. In another pan, cook the broccoli and sausage.
4. Add the cooked gnocchi to your butter pan.
5. Toss with the chicken sausage and broccoli.
6. Sprinkle with a bit of shredded Parmesan.